Concrete Power Buggies
Our Power Buggies cover a wide range of projects small and large. Depending on the size of project it is important to place the concrete as quickly as possible. Our consultant or sales team can help if needed.
33 cubic foot capacity, all-wheel drive, swing gate minimizes splashing
With a larger load capacity and faster delivery than typical buggies, the CreteRod gets the job done quicker, saving you labor.
- Permits fast placement of plastic concrete in remote locations
- Concrete dumps at low elevation to minimize splashing and clean-up
- The Creterod is able to steer around obstacles and slab penetrations in tight locations
- Carries 3x more payload than the competition
- Works well in tough job conditions where other equipment struggles
- Easy load and unload from trailers for transportation from job to job
- All-wheel hydraulic drive
- Low center of gravity provides stability
- Low operating decibels
- Low exhaust emissions
- Precise speed control for operator and worker safety
- Intuitive controls are simple to operate
- Comfortable for operator
- High operator visibility
- Plenty of engine and hydraulic power
- Easy clean-up
MQ WHITEMAN-CONCRETE POWER BUGGIE
16 cubit feet top capacity; max. load 2500 lbs.
The Whiteman WBH-16 Series power buggy has earned a reputation as the most durable and dependable design on the market.
- Heavy-duty frame with low center of gravity Increased stability and traction
- Capacity of 16-cubic feet (453 liters)
- Powered by a Honda GX390 engine with recoil start
- Large 5.5-gallon (20.8 liters) fuel tank for extended uninterrupted service
- Forklift pockets for easy loading
Ideal for concrete placing, landscaping applications, material sub-base distribution, job site cleanup
- Travels up to 7.25 mph (11.5 kph)
Infinitely variable, fully hydraulic drive system for smooth and steady operation
- Removable Phneumatic tires for easy access to narrow work areas
- Meets ANSI Braking guidelines B56.8-1993